PRX-T33 is a new revolutionary treatment that works skin rejuvenation and anti-aging.
PRX-T33 is a needle-free biorevitalizing treatment that provides immediate tightening and fullness,
Reduces signs of aging such as wrinkles/lines and uneven skin tone. It has a deeply moisturizing effect and gives an instant "glow".
Like a hybrid between injection treatment and chemical peeling but without needles or side effects from the peeling.
The treatment can be performed all year round and on all skin types. It does not cause photosensitivity or any unwanted side effects.
- Wrinkles and lines
- Dry skin
- Lost firmness and elasticity
- Decreased fullness
- Uneven pigmentations
- Lightly aged skin
- Scar formations
- Aged skin neck, décolletage and hands
- If your skin is inflamed, flaky, swollen, bruised, delayed healing from another treatment or stressed in any way, you should wait with dermaplane.
- Avoid direct sun exposure.
- Avoid acids such as AHA or BHA acid 3-4 days before your treatment.
- Avoid retinol products 7-10 days before treatment.
- Please come without make-up.
After the treatment
- Use the subsequent aftercare that comes with you after the treatment for 6 days.
- Avoid the sun as much as possible immediately after the treatment. Even if you don't become photosensitive after PRX-T33, it's better.
- Avoid exposing yourself to strong heat, tough workouts and saunas for 24 hours after the treatment.
- Wait 7 days before a facial waxing.
- No makeup immediately after the treatment
- No retinol/AHA for the next week.
Who cannot do the treatment?
- Cancer - while undergoing cancer treatment.
- Accutane or Isotretinoin
- Mouth ulcers
- Tanned or chapped skin
- No wounds on the areas to be treated.
- Do not shave or wax the area that we are going to treat. This will otherwise burn properly and irritate the skin.
Face - 1995:-
Face and neck - SEK 2,195
Course price -
Do 4 treatments and get the 5th treatment free of charge.
Frequently asked questions and answers about the PRX-T33
Is PRX-T33 painless?
PRX-T33 is painless. It can sting a little on some people, but many feel nothing at all.
How often should I do PRX-T33?
They are different. It is best to do PRX-T33 as a course 3-6 times at 1-2 week intervals. In order to maintain the results, it is recommended to have a treatment after six months.
Are there any side effects with PRX-T33?
Common side effects include mild redness and warmth in the treated area, but these symptoms usually disappear within a few hours to a day. Otherwise, PRX-T33 is a safe treatment without side effects if it is carried out by trained staff, which of course it is at Salon VIVO.
Can I return to normal activity after the treatment?
It is fine to return to normal activities after a PRX-T33 treatment. Training can preferably be waited for 24 hours.
Is PRX-T33 suitable for all skin types?
Yes, PRX-T33 is suitable for all but the most sensitive skin types. Recommend doing a consultation first if you are unsure.