SWiCH is a unique treatment that provides energy and fuel to the cell nucleus through increased ATP synthesis (cellular respiration) and repairs the skin from the inside out.
SWiCH reverses visible signs of aging without causing damage, redness or flaking. (Some lighter partial scaling may occur). Since SWiCH does not create UV sensitivity, the treatment can be advantageously done all year round.
SWiCH helps improve mitochondrial function, increases ATP synthesis and restores the skin's youthful appearance by increasing the cell's energy level.
- If your skin is inflamed, flaky, swollen, bruised, delayed healing from another treatment or stressed in any way, you should wait with SWiCH.
- Retinol/AHA - Stop using the product 5 days before and after the treatment.
- Chemical peeling - Wait 8 weeks
- Laser/IPL - wait 3 months
After the treatment
- This is a leave on product, so you must not have water on your face for 12 hours after the treatment.
- You will receive a cleanser and a cream home with you, which you must use for the next 3 days after the treatment
- Avoid the sun as much as possible after the treatment. If you must be in the sun, apply and reapply sunscreen every two hours, wear a hat and sit in the shade.
- Wait 7 days before a facial waxing.
- No makeup immediately after the treatment
- No peeling next week
Who cannot do the treatment?
- Cancer - while undergoing cancer treatment.
- Allergy to salicylic acid
- Allergy to citrus fruits or citric acid
- Pregnant or trying to get pregnant
- Open wounds
- During antibiotic treatment
- Prescription vitamin A creams (4 weeks)
Frequently asked questions and answers about SWiCH
Is the SWiCH treatment painful?
- The SWiCH treatment is painless. During the treatment, when one liquid is brushed on, it burns the skin, but it passes within 1 minute.
How often should I do the SWiCH treatment?
The best thing is to do SWiCH as a treatment, 3-5 times at one month intervals.
Can I combine the treatment with other treatments?
Yes, it is fine to combine treatments. Doing a Firming Peptide treatment between SWiCH treatments increases the effect of the treatment and is recommended.
What benefits can I expect from the SWiCH treatment?
Improved skin texture, Increased radiance, reduction of fine lines and wrinkles, reduced appearance of hyperpigmentation, improved moisture balance, stimulation of collagen production, revitalization of tired skin.
Does the SWiCH treatment suit everyone?
SWiCH is suitable for anyone over 37+ who wants to work on anti-aging. Almost all skin types can do a SWiCH treatment. If you are sensitive, I recommend a consultation before the treatment.